Salon Essentials accepts returns for credit or replacement within 14 days of purchase as per the following terms:
- Salon Essentials is not under any duty to accept products returned by the buyer, if the product is opened or used, due to health regulations.
- Products can only be exchanged or credited, after the buyer has contacted Salon Essentials and obtained authorisation, the cost of freight for any return is to be paid by the buyer and is not refundable.
- Salon Essentials WILL NOT accept returns without copies of original Documents for Purchases from our online store, plus confirmation of authorization for goods to be returned.
- All orders with missing or damaged goods need to be photographed, including packing slip and postal packaging. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org for management to review.
Shipping and Delivery
Here at Salon Essentials, we strive to provide our customers with quick and reliable delivery of product. All orders will be dispatched with Australia Post, and tracking numbers can be provided.
All orders placed will be prepared and packaged within 1- 4 business working days. On average orders are packaged within 1-2 days of the order being placed. We pride ourselves on our speedy service so to make sure you get your items as soon as possible, we may post each item separately.
Please allow 2-5 business days for your order to be delivered.
Cost of shipping is $7.95 for standard service, $10.95 for express and free if total purchase price is over $150
*** EXCEPT if the total package/packages weight exceeds 3kg, then added postage fees are applicable and calculated at checkout.
What information do we collect, and what is it used for?
Salon Essentials collect general personal information from customers when they subscribe to our newsletter, and/or place and order with us.
This information can include your Full Name, Email, Contact # Home Address and/or your personal interests e.g. product preferences. This information is used solely to:
– Complete an order and assist the delivery of product to customer.
– To personalise and improve customer experience.
– To address feedback.
– To send regular emails updating you on our latest products and/or specials.
How do we protect and secure your information?
All information provided to Salon Essentials is stored in our secure database.
We support the privacy of all customers and therefore do not sell, trade or share any personal information to outside parties.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our Website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Unless otherwise stated, Salon Essentials and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Salon Essentials. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://salonessentials.com.au for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
1. Republish material from https://salonessentials.com.au
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://salonessentials.com.au
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://salonessentials.com.au
Redistribute content from Salon Essentials (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Any sale can be cancelled and refunded if a technical error is incurred or at the discretion of Salon Essentials.